- 1 UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details Jr Engineer
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Age Limit (As on 01-07-2021)
- 4 UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- 5 UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
- 6 UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- 7 UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- 8 UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 9 Important Details
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission – UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 has given an official Notification for the Recruitment Uttarakhand Combined State Junior Engineer Service Exam 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the. The eligible Candidates, who are interested in the Following Recruitment of UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Full Notification details below and Apply Online.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details Jr Engineer
No of Vacancies
|Rural Works Department|
|Minor Irrigation Department|
|Panchayati Raj Dept|
|Drinking Water & Sanitation Dept|
|Public Works Department|
|Electrical Safety Dept|
|Start date for Apply|
|Last date for Apply|
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Age Limit (As on 01-07-2021)
|Minimum Age for Rural, Panchayati Raj Dept: 18 Years|
Minimum Age for Remaining Depts: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 43 Years
Candidates should born between 01-07-2000 & 02-07-1978
For more information regarding age limit refer notification.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
|Combined State Jr Engineer|
Candidates should possess Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines) from Recognized University/ Institute.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
|Combined State Jr Engineer|
Rs.44900 to Rs.142400 (Level – 7)
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection to this recruitment will be based on the merit
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
How To Apply Process :
Online applications are invited from the interested candidates on the website of the Commission. Candidates may submit their online application as per instructions available on the Commission’s website www.ukpsc.gov.in. The last date to apply online is December 17, 2021 (up to 11:59:59 PM).
(1) The candidates should visit the Commission’s website www.ukpsc.gov.in or https://ukpsc.net.in for proper viewing of the advertisement.
(2) After viewing the advertisement, go to https://ukpsc.net.in and click on the Apply Now link in the MenuBar. After carefully reading the instructions for filling up online application form on the Apply Now page, click on Apply Now.
(3) After clicking on Apply Now, after filling your correct information on the open registration form, create a password for login and click on Continue. After clicking on Continue, the information filled on the form will be displayed on the Confirm Filled Information form. Double-check the filled information again.
(4) After clicking on submit, the information about the completion of primary registration will be displayed on the screen and a message will be received on the registered mobile number and email. After that click on the link of Click here to login on the screen.
(5) After logging in, clicking on Educational Details, tick the post for which you want to apply in Post Information under Post Information on the form. In case of applying against more than one post, tick against the post/posts for which you want to apply. After selecting the post/posts, the details of the selected posts will be displayed under Selected Post. On the form, under Educational Qualifications, after filling the details of High School, Intermediate, Graduation, etc. click on Add Education Details. The filled education details will be displayed in the grid below Add Education Details. In case of filling the details of more than one education, click on Clear and fill the details in Diploma Graduation/Post Graduation Details etc. in Qualification Type again by selecting Graduation/Post Graduation etc. Add. Click on Education Details. Similarly, fill the entries displayed in the form and click on submit button.
(6) After that, after studying the given warning, click on the Continue button. After that click on Upload Images and upload the photo and signature on the basis of the information displayed. After uploading of photo and signature, the data filled in the form will appear on the screen, after ticking the declaration, click on Click here for Final Submission. After that click on Print Application Form to get printout of online application.
(7) After the final submission, if there is an error in the application form, the candidates can cancel their application and apply again. To cancel the application, login and click on the Cancel My Application button. After that a new window will open, in which after reading the given declaration, tick the declaration and click on Proceed to Cancel button or click on Back button to go back. After clicking on Proceed to Cancel, OTP will be received on the registered mobile of the candidate, which should be entered on the fields with Enter OTP and click on Cancel Application button. After the cancellation of the application, no claim will be accepted in respect of that canceled application in any case.
(8) If any wrong information or records are presented by the candidate regarding the examination, then they can be debarred from the concerned examination and all the examinations proposed by the commission.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
(Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.)
|Last date for Apply|
|Official Notification (PDF)|
|Online Apply Link|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Other Government Jobs|