- 1 Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022)
- 4 Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- 5 Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
- 6 Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- 7 Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 8 Important Details
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 has given an official Notification for the Recruitment of 337 Assistant Professor in Broad Speciality and Super Speciality. The eligible Candidates, who are interested in the Following Recruitment of RPSC Recruitment 2021 Can read the Full Notification details below and Apply Online.
Online applications are invited by the Commission for the Medical Education Department under the Rajasthan Medical Services (Collegiate Branch) Rules, 1962 for recruitment to the posts mentioned in the table of various specialties of Assistant Professor. The post is permanent and the total number of vacant posts received from the department (number of posts can be decreased/increased) and category wise classification is as follows:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
No of Vacancies
|Assistant Professor (Broad Speciality)|
|Assistant Professor (Super Speciality)|
|Start date for Online Apply|
|Last date for Online Apply|
Assistant Professor ( in DM/MCH)42 Years
Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022)
5 years – Male Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, More Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections of Rajasthan State
5 years – Women Candidates belonging to General Category
10 years – Women Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, More Backward
No Upper age limit – Widow and divorcee Women
Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
|Assistant Professor (Broad Speciality) (Super Speciality)|
DM, DNB, PG (Relevant Disciplines), Ph.D
Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
|Assistant Professor (Broad Speciality) (Super Speciality)|
Pay Matrix | Pay Matrix Level No. L-16
Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
How To Apply Process :
1. Before filling the online application form for the above post, first of all the guidelines given regarding filling the online application form available on the website of the candidate commission https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in (Instructions for Applicants), detailed Must read the advertisement and related service rules. After that candidates apply online. The Instructions for Applicants available on the website of the Commission will be considered as part/part of the advertisement.
2. To apply online, candidates have to click on the Apply online link available on the Commission’s online portal https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or S.S.O. (SSO) portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in by logging in and selecting the Recruitment Portal available in Citizen Apps (G2C).
3. The candidate can also apply online for the examination by doing Aadhar based One Time Registration (OTR) on the Recruitment Portal.
4. After filling the online application form for the examination, the candidates will have to generate the application number (Application I.D) by paying the examination fee from the payment facility available on the recruitment portal.
5. Candidates should not use any other portal or facility for depositing the examination fee.
6. No fee will be refunded to the candidates in the facilities for depositing the said examination fee.
7. The candidate should make sure to pay the examination fee before the last date of application so that the pending verification of any payment related transaction can be done in time, otherwise it will be the responsibility of the candidate himself.
8. After applying online, the applicant will necessarily get the application number and if the application number (Application I.D.) is not mentioned or received, it means that his application has not been submitted. Preview of the application form will not be considered as application submission.
9. If the applicant has any kind of problem while applying online, then contact on Helpdesk Number or E-mail given on the Recruitment Portal.
10. Applicant should apply online in the category under which he is eligible to apply. The Commission will be free to take action against the candidate for giving wrong information/ suppression of facts.
11. Applicants belonging to Creamy Layer category of Other Backward Classes/Most Backward Classes of Rajasthan State and Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/Most Backward Classes (Creamy Layer and Non-Creamy Layer) of States other than Rajasthan State/Economically Applicants from weaker section come under general category. Therefore, such applicants will have to apply under the general category by paying the prescribed examination fee for the general category candidates.
12. After filling the online application form, the candidates must take the print out of the hard copy of the application form and the examination fee receipt.
13. The Commission will not accept any kind of online/offline/hand-filled application form under any circumstances other than filling the online application form from the candidate as per the above procedure.
14. Candidates should upload all the educational qualification/experience documents acquired before the last date of application at the time of application, otherwise later will not be accepted. Only educational qualification/experience acquired after application will be considered later.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
For general category and other backward class/extremely backward class applicants of Rajasthan’s creamy layer category: Rs.350/-
For the applicants of Other Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of non-creamy layer category of Rajasthan: Rs.250/-
For applicants of Disabled, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe category of Rajasthan and whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs :- Rs.150/-
For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes of TSP area and Saharia tribal applicants of all tehsils of Baran district: Rs 150/-
(Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.)
|Last date for Apply|
|Official Notification (PDF)|
|Online Apply Link|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Other Government Jobs|