- 1 RRC – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Sports Quota (Group C) Vacancy Details
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 RRC – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022)
- 4 RRC – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- 5 RRC – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- 6 RRC – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 7 Important Details
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 has given an official Notification for the Recruitment of Sports Quota (Group C) in 21 Posts. The eligible Candidates, who are interested in the Following Recruitment of North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Can read the Full Notification details below and Apply Online.
Online applications are invited from outstanding sports persons having minimum sports norms and educational qualification as given in Para 2 & 4 below in the following sports fields for recruitment on Gr. ‘C’ posts PB-I Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 02/03) against the Sports Quota 2021-22 on North Central Railway:
The recruitment is to be done in the following fields of sports. A. PB-I Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000 Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 02/03.
RRC – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Sports Quota (Group C) Vacancy Details
No of Vacancies
|Start date for Online Apply|
|Last date for Online Apply|
RRC – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022)
|No Age relaxations is permissible|
RRC – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
|Sports Quota (Group C) – 21 Posts|
RRC – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
How To Apply Process :
1. Candidates should apply only through ONLINE mode by visiting the website of
2. Candidates are required to carefully fill/provide all the details information regarding personal details/Bio-Data, Examination fee etc. through ONLINE application.
NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. In case any candidate has formally changed the name, then gazette notification or any other legal document, as applicable should be submitted at the time of Document Verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name. However other details should match with the matriculation certificate.
NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email and on mobile which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates.
3. The examination fee of Rs. 500 for each category (For candidates mentioned in Para 9.2 Rs. 250) should be paid ONLINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards (service charges apply for all which will be borne by the candidates). After making payment of fee relevant details are required to be filled in the prescribed column of the ONLINE application.
4. Candidates are required to upload their scanned colour photograph of size 3.5cm x 3.5cm (Black & White photograph is prohibited) in JPEG format and 20 kb to 30 kb at appropriate place of website.
5. Candidates are required to upload their scanned Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format and 10 kb to 15 kb at appropriate place of website.
NOTE: – The colour photograph of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm in JPEG format and 20 kb to 30 kb (not earlier than three months from the date of notification), with clear front view of the candidate without sunglasses or cap, should be uploaded. Candidates may note that their candidature may be cancelled at any stage in case of uploading old/unclear photograph or Signature in Capital Letter or variations between photograph uploaded and the actual physical appearance of the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them for bringing along with E-Admit Card and valid Photo ID at the time of examination.
6. During submission of an ONLINE application, a Registration Number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process / correspondence with RRC concerned.
NOTE-I:- Applications which are illegible, Mandatory columns not filled, incomplete, unsigned, signed in capital letters, without photo of candidate, not having requisite fee are liable to be rejected.
NOTE-II:- In case the application of candidate is rejected, the reasons of rejection(s) may be viewed on the website of Railway Recruitment Cell. Reason of rejection will not be intimated to candidates through post. SMS and E-mail alerts shall also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and E-mail ID, as indicated in their ONLINE application.
NOTE-III:- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website of RRC concerned on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days.
NOTE-IV:- Railway Recruitment Cell do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
RRC – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
For General: Rs.500/- with with a provision for refunding Rs. 400/- to those who actually appear in the trial examination.
For SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economical Backward Classes : Rs.250/- with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the trial examination.
(Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.)
|Last date for Apply|
|Official Notification (PDF)|
|Online Apply Link|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Other Government Jobs|