- 1 Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details Karwar:
- 2 Naval Aircraft Yard Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details (Goa), Dabolim, Goa:
- 3 Important Dates
- 4 Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2021 Age Limit as on 01-04-2021
- 5 Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- 6 Required Documents:
- 7 Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment Selection Procedure
- 8 Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- 9 Important Details
The Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2021-2022: Applications are invited from ITI qualified Indian Citizens (Both Male and Female) for Enrolment for Apprenticeship Training in designated trades at Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka – 581308 and Naval Aircraft Yard (Goa), Dabloim, Goa – 403801. The Eligible candidates apply within 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 20th November 2021 Issue.
|Apprenticeship||No of Vacancies|
|Information and Communication and Technology System Maintenance||04|
|Mason (Building Constructor)||04|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||04|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||06|
|Mechanic Ref and AC||10|
|Sheet Metal Worker||12|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||12|
|Apprenticeship||No of Vacancies|
|Electrician / Electrician Aircraft||03|
|Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Radar and Radio Aircraft||03|
|Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance||04|
|Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Instrument Aircraft||02|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||02|
|Start date for Apply||20 November 2021|
|Last date for Apply||20 December 2021|
|Minimum Age||14 Years|
|Maximum Age||21 Years|
|Note: Born between 1st April 2001 and 31st March 2008.|
Relaxation for age limit :-
For SC/ST candidates five (5) years.
Matriculation or equivalent qualification with minimum 50% Marks.
Above 65% Marks in the relevant ITI Trade recognized by National / State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT / SCVT).
|1. Attested Copy Of Matriculation /10th Class Mark Sheet |
2. Attested Copy Of ITI Semester-Wise All Mark Sheet
3. Attested Copy OF Category Certificate (For EWS/OBC/SC/ST Candidate Only )
4. Attested Copy Of Disability Certificate (For PWDs Candidate Only)
5. Certificate From Competent Authority. IF Son/Daughter of armed Forces Personnel/Naval Defense Civilian Employee.
6. Certificate Of undertaking Stating the Choice of Establishment for undergoing Apprenticeship training i.e Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar or Naval Aircraft Yard (Goa ) Dabolim, Goa Need to Be Clearly Specified.
Preliminary Selection on the basis of Matric and ITI Marks.
How To Apply :
|Eligible Interested candidates are required to register online application through Apprenticeship India official website www.apprenticeshipindiagov.in On Completion of online registration, Candidates are required to forward the “Apprentice Profile” along with required documents by speed / registered post to “The Officer-In-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka – 581308” within 30 dates from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 20th November 2021 Issue. i.e. Last date will be 20/12/2021.|
Not less than 45 Kgs
Expansion not less than 5 Cms
6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses)
Clear of Wax.
(Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.)
|Last date for Apply|
20 December 2021
|Official Notification (PDF)|
|Online Apply Link|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Other Government Jobs|