- 1 About National Institute of Smart Governance :
- 2 National Institute of Smart Governance Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details for the Post:
- 3 National Institute of Smart Governance Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the Post:
- 4 How to apply for this Post:
- 5 Important Details:
National Institute of Smart Governance Recruitment 2021 has released an official employment notification inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Assistant Manager .The interested candidates have to attend the walk in interview to apply to the post in the prescribed format (given below). The Closing date for apply of National Institute of Smart Governance Recruitment 2021 is on NOV 09, 2021.
About National Institute of Smart Governance :
NISG is a not-for-profit company setup in a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) in 2002 under the recommendations of The National Taskforce on Information Technology & Software Development, with 51% equity contributed by the private sector & 49% by the public sector. NASSCOM, Government of India & Government of Andhra Pradesh are the main promoters with ILFS, Government of Chhattisgarh, Government of Meghalaya & Vizag Municipal Corporation being the other stakeholders.
National Institute of Smart Governance Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details for the Post:
Total Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
- Assist in formulating UIDAI laws, rules and regulations.
- Interact with Advocates/Law firms for handling UIDAI cases.
- Provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents. Also render advice for planning the strategies and procedures to be followed in various projects/cases.
- Update information on various court cases where UIDAI is a respondent.
- Follow up various court cases along with end to end monitoring and reporting.
- Drafting and executing memorandum of understanding with appointed Registrars.
- Examining various contracts entered into by the UIDAI including drafting of the Contracts with new vendors and all matters arising out of it.
- Drafting replies to legal cases and monitor and pursue court cases by interacting and assisting the UIDAI Counsel.
- Assistance in drafting of Legal notices/ replies
- Work collaboratively with team of staff performing similar tasks across other service areas to ensure consistency in approach and Quality of work. Provide in-house advisory guidance for establishment of best practices within Legal Framework of the organization so as to secure and safeguard the interest of UIDAI.
- Render legal opinion, advising on pre-emptive legal action and suggesting the appropriate resources.
- Drafting, vetting, standardizing and closing all types of agreements, documents.
- Monitor contracts for various compliance.
- Advise may be provided to the complainant officers on every stage on the cases as they are not well acquainted with investigations.
- The complainant officers are required to be advised as what to be stated before IO and the trial court during the course of examination.
- Preliminary examination of the complaints received for violations of the provisions contained in Chapter VI & VII of the Aadhaar Act, 2016.
- After preliminary examination, will advise the Enforcement Cell in the matter so as to determine violation of the provisions of the Act.
- Examination of the preliminary enquiry report and on the basis of same, give opinion, whether to register an FIR or not under the provisions of the Act.
- Monitor the investigation in progress and drafting the prosecution complaint.
- Co-ordinate with other law enforcement agencies with regard to investigation and to brief the senior authority on the development and progress of the investigation.
- Any other matters involving interpretation of laws/rules/regulations
National Institute of Smart Governance Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the Post:
Educational Qualification: LLB (Regular)
Experience: Minimum 05 years’ Experience in handling legal matters in PSU / Companies / Corporate Houses / Law Firms / Law Research Institution. Experience in Drafting rules/regulation/responses to legal notices/vetting contracts is desirable
How to apply for this Post:
The Interested candidates are requested to Visit Official Website https://www.nisg.org/
Last date for the submission: NOV 09, 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview
Who can apply: Experienced (3+ Years)
Official Website: https://www.nisg.org/