- 1 About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) :
- 2 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details for the Post:
- 3 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the Post:
- 4 How to apply for this Post:
- 5 Important Details:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2021 has released an official employment notification inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Specialist Officers. The interested candidates have to attend the Face To Face interview to apply to the post in the prescribed format (given below). The Closing date for apply of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2021 is on NOV 23, 2021.
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) :
The magnificence of IBPS has stood over 40 years. Working on international testing models like the ETS model, the Institute conducts a wide spectrum of activities in personnel selection both for promotion within and recruitment and selection from outside the organization. Today, IBPS has become a body providing integrated end to end solutions for human resource management of client organizations. The Institute is equipped with its very own fleet of qualified personnel – people from the banking and insurance industry, psychology, information technology and educational measurement who have specialized in the testing process.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details for the Post:
Total Posts: 1828
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the Post:
- a) I.T. Officer (Scale-I):
- i) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
- ii) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- b) Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
- c) Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- d) Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- e) HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- f) Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Age limit of the Candidates:
The age of the candidates applying for these posts minimum 20 years & Max 30Years for more details about the age limit please follow official Recruitment advertisement PDF below or the official website.
How to apply for this Post:
Candidates can apply online only from 03.11.2021 to 23.11.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(i) Important dates:
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 03/11/2021
- Closure of registration of application: 23/11/2021
- Closure for editing application details: 23/11/2021
- Last date for printing your application: 23/11/2021
Online Fee Payment: 03/11/2021 to 23/11/2021
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, (Name of the candidate),hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should Not Be In Capital Letters. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(vi)Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fee: Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Last date for the submission: NOV 23, 2021.
Official Website: https://ibps.in/