The IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 has released an official employment notification Applicants are invited for the posts of the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at the Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN). The title of the project is “Developing computer programs for performing Monte Carlo simulations in the generalized ensembles”. The Closing date for apply of IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 is on NOV 15, 2021.
About IIT Gandhinagar :
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, deemed an institute of national importance by an Act of the Indian Parliament, strives to offer the best undergraduate engineering education in India with unmatched innovations in curriculum. The institute promotes critical thinking and an appreciation of the interdisciplinary character of knowledge, with an emphasis on the liberal arts, project oriented learning, compulsory courses in design and the life sciences, diversity and globalization.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details for the Post:
Total Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
The project will involve assimilating the computer programs developed in the group into a software package that is user friendly. It will also involve creating an online environment to aid the development of computer programs within the group.
The Fellows will be provided suitable amount of intellectual freedom while pursuing the above topics. Other details about the position are listed below:
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the Post:
- B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. (graduated or in the final semester) with a qualified NET/GATE score and minimum 60% marks, or M.E./M.Tech. (graduated or in the final semester) in any of the following or related branches:
- Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Physics, Engineering Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Polymer Science. The candidate should have expertise in software development and familiarity with major programming languages.
Pay Scale for the Post:
The selected candidates will be Consolidated Monthly Pay: 31,000 (NET/GATE qualification required for B.E., B.Tech. or MSc)
Term: 12 months
How to apply for this Post:
- Interested candidates are requested to send by email a single PDF file containing the following:
- a) Resume containing all qualifications, experience and contact details,
- b) Gradesheets from the completed semesters,
- c) NET/GATE scorecard for B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. candidates. The applications received by 15th November will be processed on priority.
- Contact: Kaustubh Rane, Academic block 5/321, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, Palaj, Gujarat – 382355. Email: [email protected] Website.
Last date for the submission: NOV 15, 2021.
Job Type: Full Time
Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview
Who can apply: Freshers
Official Website: https://iitgn.ac.in/