- 1 About ICGEB – International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology:
- 2 ICGEB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details for the Post:
- 3 ICGEB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the Post:
- 4 Age limit of the Candidates:
- 5 Pay Scale for the Post:
- 6 How to apply for this Post:
- 7 Important Details:
ICGEB Recruitment 2021 has released an official employment notification inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Administrative Officer Cape Town Component. The Closing date for apply of ICGEB Recruitment 2021 is on Nov 19, 2021.
About ICGEB – International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology:
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology provides a scientific and educational environment of the highest standard and conducts innovative research in life sciences for the benefit of developing countries. It strengthens the research capability of its Members through training and funding programmes and advisory services and represents a comprehensive approach to promoting biotechnology internationally.
ICGEB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details for the Post:
Total Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Administrative Officer
Duty Station: Cape Town, South Africa
Date Required: As soon as possible
Type Of Contract: Fixed Term Appointment
Duration: Four Year Appointment with the possibility of further extensions subject to performance and availability of funds, with the first year as a probationary period.
Level: P2 or P3 (UN salary scale) depending on experience and qualifications
ICGEB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the Post:
Education: Masters Degree in a related field such as Public Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or Business Administration; Internationally recognized accounting designation (CMA, CPA, ACCA, CA, or equivalent) is an asset.
Work Experience: A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in finance, human resources, administration, budget and procurement functions. Minimum of 3 years proven experience, at supervisory level in personnel management (including recruitment, assessment and performance management) and in financial management (budget preparation, monitoring and evaluation, internal controls and appropriation) including IPSAS or IFRS accounting standards; Good knowledge of the UN Common System procedures, knowledge of the management of internationally-oriented institutions and experience interacting with Governmental Institutions in South Africa is desirable. Knowledge of financial, supply chain and grants modules of ERP (preferably SAP)”
Competencies: Knowledge of administrative budgetary, financial, and human resource policies; working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals, good organization skills with the ability to develop clear goals, strategies and to prioritize work. Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines, and achieving results.
Languages: Fluency in English is essential
Age limit of the Candidates:
The age of the candidates applying for these posts minimum 23 years for more details about the age limit please follow official Recruitment advertisement PDF below or the official website.
Pay Scale for the Post:
P2 or P3 (UN salary scale) depending on experience and qualifications.
How to apply for this Post:
- Application Deadline: 19 November 2021
- Candidates should submit their full CV by completing the ICGEB’s Personal History Form available online at: https://www.icgeb.org/about-us/work-with-us/, together with a cover letter outlining motivation for application and full contact details of three referees.
- ICGEB is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Applications should be addressed via email to HR & Personnel Unit, [email protected], quoting reference ZAF 01/10/21.
Last date for the submission: NOV 19, 2021.
Job Type: Full Time
Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview
Who can apply: Experienced (3+ Years)
Official Website: https://www.icgeb.org/