- 1 IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 Vacancy Details
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 Application Fee
- 4 IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 Eligibility
- 5 IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 Selection Procedure
- 6 IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 How to Apply Process
- 7 Important Details
- 8 EXAMINATION CENTRES – Preliminary and Main Examination (Tentative List)
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 has given an official Notification for the Recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) – XI vacancies for the year 2022-23. The eligible Candidates, who are interested in the Following Recruitment of IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 Can read the Full Notification details below and Apply Online.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in December 2021 / January 2022.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Banks listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP- PO/MT-XI).
The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/ MT)||4135|
IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 Application Fee
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021)
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|Note : A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-10-1991 and not later than 01-10-2001 (both dates inclusive).|
Relaxation for age limit :- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per rules.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 Eligibility
IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 Selection Procedure
|Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, The details of the Written Test/Interview will be intimated in due course. The written test Centre will be in Bangalore.|
IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 How to Apply Process
|(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.|
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
– Left thumb impression
– A hand written declaration
as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of Payment: Candidates should make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
|(Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.)|
|Last date for Apply|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card|
|Join Us on Telegram|
|Other Govt. Jobs|
EXAMINATION CENTRES – Preliminary and Main Examination (Tentative List)
|State Code||State Code|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati, Silchar|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea||Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzzafarpur, Patna,|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|18||Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||Surat, Jamnagar||Surat|
|19||Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|21||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Vadodra|
|22||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar||Ambala, Hissar|
|23||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|24||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|25||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|26||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore|
|27||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram|
|30||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal, Indore|
|31||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|36||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Bhubaneshwar|
|38||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala||Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|39||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Jaipur, Udaipur|
|40||Sikkim||Bardang/ Gangtok||Bardang/ Gangtok|
|41||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|42||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad|
|44||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/ Greater Noida, Prayagraj(Allahabad), Sitapur, Varanasi||Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Prayagraj(Allahabad), Varanasi|
|45||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|46||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Kalyani, Siliguri|