- 1 DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 Age Limit (Age as on 01-07- 2021)
- 4 DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- 5 DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 6 DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
- 7 DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- 8 DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- 9 Important Details
District Coordinator of Hospital Services – DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 has given an official Notification for the Recruitment for Research Scientist, Research Assistant & Other Posts. The eligible Candidates, who are interested in the Following Recruitment of DCHS Nandyal Recruitment 2021 Can read the Full Notification details below and Apply Online.
Applications are invited through off-line mode (Physical applications) from eligible candidates for various posts to work purely on contract basis in APVVP Hospitals of Nandyal, Kurnool District.
DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Number Of Post
|Data Entry Operator|
|Start date for Apply|
|Last date for Apply|
Age Limit (Age as on 01-07- 2021)
|Relaxation for age limit:-|
SC/ST/BC & EWS – 5 years
Physically handicapped persons – 10 years
Ex-servicemen/ NCC (who have worked as Instructor in NCC) – Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of the service rendered by him in the Armed forces/NCC
** Provided that the persons referred to at serial no.4&5 above shall, after making the deductions referred to in sub rule 12(c)(i) & (ii) of AP State and Subordinate Services Rules not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post.
** The age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is applicable for those who have been released from Armed forces other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
|Research Assistant||MSc-Microbiology of any university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or any equivalent-qualification.|
|Lab Technician||a) SSC with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology recognized by the Govt. of A.P. (or).|
b) 2 years Intermediate vocational course in DMLT and have one year clinical training in selected Govt. Hospitals (in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training) (or) (completed one year Apprenticeship training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certificate by the Board of Apprenticeship Training, GOI, Southern Region, Chennai).(or)
c)B.Sc., in Medical Lab Technology (or)
d) B.Sc., with B.Z.C in first class / B.Sc., (Life Science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology issued by the NIMS, Hyderabad / SVIMS, Tirupathi.
e) Must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
|Data Entry Operator||c) Must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam|
d) Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or any equivalent-qualification.
C) Computer skills of PGDCA (One Year Course)
|Multi-tasking staff||Must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam recognized by Govt. of AP/Intermediate.|
DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
|Applicant must enclose a demand draft towards application processing fee as given below in favour of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Nandyal; (if candidate is eligible for more than one post is required to enclose demand draft for each post and apply for each post separately).|
For OC candidates = Rs.300/-
For SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates = Rs.200/-
For Physically challenged candidates = Exempted
DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
Rs. 65,000/- Per Month
Rs. 30,000/- Per Month
Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
|Data Entry Operator|
Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
Rs. 12,000/- Per Month
DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
|The recruitment will be processed as per this notification and as per the rules and instructions issued by the Government and also as decided by the District Selection Committee, Kurnool District from time to time in terms of respective Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the recruitment and the related G.Os, rules etc., are applicable.|
The various conditions and criteria prescribed herein are governed by the AP State and Subordinate Rules 1996 read with the relevant special rules applicable to any particular services in the departments. Any guidelines or clarifications are based on the said rules, and in case of any necessity any matter will be processed as per the relevant General and Special Rules as in force.
In terms of para 4 of AP Public Employment (organization of local cadres and regulations of direct recruitment) order 1975 (G.O.Ms.No.675 GA(SPF-A) Dept., Dt.20.10.1975) read with G.O.Ms.No.124 GA(SPF-A) Dept., Dt. 07.03.2002, Govt., Memo no.42005/Ser.D/2002-1 Dt.28.08.2002, the selection list shall be divided in to two parts.
Regarding Zonal cadre posts; the first part shall comprise 30% of the posts consisting of combined merit lists of locals as well as non-locals and the remaining second part shall comprise the balance 70% of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts shall be filled duly following the rule of reservation.
Regarding District cadre posts; the first part shall comprise 20% of the posts consisting of combined merit lists of locals as well as non-locals and the remaining second part shall comprise the balance 80% of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts shall be filled duly following the rule of reservation.
A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself/she herself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed or endeavoured to enlist for his candidate, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official for appointment to this service.
Tenure of appointment and important conditions :
The selected candidates in this recruitment notification should work for a period of one year from the date of joining at place of posting; otherwise their candidature will not be considered for further any kind of benefits from the Government.
The tenure of selected candidates in this recruitment notification will be one year from the date of joining and the District Selection Committee, Kurnool District reserves all the rights to terminate the contract/outsourcing services of any candidate/candidates at any time without giving any prior notice as per directions of the Government from time to time.
DCHS Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
|How To Apply:|
The candidate is required to download the application forms from website http://kurnool.ap.gov.in/ and the copy of application form along with necessary documents shall submit in-person/by Registered post from 10.00 AM of 18.12.2021 to 05.00 PM of 29.12.2021 (29.12.2021 is the last date for submission of applications in-person/registered post). This office is not responsible for postal delay if any and applications received after 05.00 PM of 29.12.2021 will not accepted in any circumstances.
The filled-in applications along with necessary documents shall submit at office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP), District Hospital, Nandyal, Kurnool District.
The selection to the posts will be on the basis of final general merit cum rule of reservation.
The applicant is required to visit the Kurnool District official website regularly to keep himself/herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The website information is final for all correspondence. No individual correspondence by any means will be entertained under any circumstances.
All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply after satisfying themselves as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Submission of application forms by the candidate is considered that he/she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under.
If candidate is eligible for more than one post he/she is required to apply for each post separately.
(Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.)
|Last date for Apply|
|Official Notification (PDF)|
|Offline Form Fill Up|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Other Government Jobs|