- 1 About Central Coalfields Limited:
- 2 Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details for the Post:
- 3 Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the Post:
- 4 Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria: :
- 5 How to apply for this Post:
- 6 Important Details:
Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 has released an official employment notification Applications are invited for departmental selection to the post of Accounts Clerk (Trainee) Grade – II from amongst the permanent workmen / employees of the Company to fill up the sanctioned vacancy as per Manpower Budget for 2021-22.The Closing date for apply of Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 is on NOV 30, 2021.
About Central Coalfields Limited:
Central Coalfields Limited is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, an undertaking of the Government of India. CCL manages the nationalized coal mines of the Coal Mines Authority, Central division. CCL is headquartered at Darbhanga House, Ranchi, Jharkhand
Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details for the Post:
Total Posts: 33
Name of the Posts: Accounts Clerk Trainee Grade II
Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the Post:
Matriculate or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination
Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria: :
- There will be a Written Exrunination for selection to the above post for the shortlisted eligible candidates.
- The selection of the candidates shall be based on the relative performance of the candidate in the written examination to be conducted for selection to the above post .
- The Written Examination will be of 100 (One Hundred) Marks (100 questions each carrying one mark).
The written examination pattern would be as :
(i) Part A: Subject Knowledge/ Mental ability/ Quantitative ability, Logical and Reasoning skill : 70 marks
(ii) Part 8: General awareness: 30 marks.
- The Written Examination will be conducted through OMR Sheet. (Each question will have 04 (Four) Multiple Choice of answers with O I (One) conect answer) .
- There shall be no Negative marking for incorrect answer.
- In case of any wrong questions / wrong options, the respective questions will not be considered for final evaluation i.e total marks will be reduced accordingly.
- If there is any discrepancy between the English and Hindi version of the question paper, the English version shall prevail.
The duration of the written examination will be of90 (Ninety) minutes.
- The Qualifying/ Pass Marks for the General Category employees will be 40 (Forty) and for the SC/ST Category it will be 30 (Thirty).
- The selected candidates shall be empanelled on the basis of merit as per the marks obtained in the written test subject to vigilance / departmental clearances etc. If same mark is obtained by more than one candidate in the written test, their merit shall be decided based on their marks in Pait A (subject knowledge/ Mental ability/ Quantitative ability I Logical & Reasoning skill ) and then date of appointment and subsequently the date of birth (i.e senior in age will be the senior).
- There will be no marks for seniority and ACR.
How to apply for this Post:
- The Interested Candidates are advised to apply as per the prescribed Format (Annexure -A) for selection to a particular post which is available on CCL website (www.centralcoalfields.in ) under “what’s New” tab.
- Candidates are advised to go through the provisions of the internal notification carefully for assessing his/her eligibility in accordance with the qualification, other nom1s, caste etc.
- The last date of receipt of the application in the office of General Manager (P-NEE) will be 30-11-2021.
- The applications for employees posted in area must be sent through Unit Personnel Executive and SO(P&A) of the Area and for Headquru1er employees it should be sent through concerned GM/HOD of the department to the office of General Manager (PNEE), CCL. Ranchi. Applications received after the last date (i.e 30-11-2021) in the office of General Manager (P-NEE) shall not be entertained/ accepted.
- All the relevant documents duly self-attested (educational certificates, caste certificate, etc) should be annexed with the application &submitted through proper channel in the office of General Manager (P-NEE).
Submission Stating Date: 09 NOV, 2021
Last date for the submission: 30 NOV, 2021.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CCL/SE-NCs/Selection/ Accounts Clerk(T)
Address: CENTRAL COALFIELDS LIMITED
(A subsidiary of Coal India Limited)
Darbhanga House , Ranchi
Official Website: www.centralcoalfields.in
For more details like stipend, desirable qualification, nature of post, duration of Project, Job description & other information click on the link given below…
Official Notification (PDF): https://netoshare.com/teRnWoJ7FtLw6sO
Online Apply Link: https://www.centralcoalfields.in/ind/index_h.php
Other Government Jobs: http://govtjobalert.co.in/latest-government-jobs/
Leave a Reply