- 1 APSSB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 Age Limit (Age as on 05-01- 2022)
- 4 APSSB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- 5 APSSB Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
- 6 APSSB Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- 7 APSSB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- 8 APSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 9 Important Details
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2021 has given an official Notification for the Recruitment for Personal Assistant (Stenographer Gr III) Posts. The eligible Candidates, who are interested in the Following Recruitment of Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board – APSSB Recruitment 2021 Can read the Full Notification details below and Apply Online.
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to Personal Assistant (Stenographer Gr-Ill) against vacancies for following Department /Offices indicated in Para 2 of this notice. Only those applications, which are successfully filled through the website of the Board www.apssb.nic.in and found in order, shall be accepted.
Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age / Educational and other Qualifications/ Experience/ Category. Candidature of candidates not meeting the eligibility conditions will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice. Candidature of Applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process.
APSSB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number Of Post|
|Personal Assistant (Stenographer Gr III)||81|
|Start date for Apply|
|Last date for Apply|
|Date for Downloading of Admit Card|
|Tentative date of Stenographer Proficiency Test|
|Tentative date of Written Examination for the shortlisted candidates after the Skill Test|
Age Limit (Age as on 05-01- 2022)
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
|Relaxation for age limit:-|
Age relaxable for APST etc in accordance with the instructions/order issued by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
APSSB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
|Personal Asst (Stenographer Gr III)||Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline rom a recognized University|
APSSB Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
|Personal Asst (Stenographer Gr III)||Pay Matrix Level Level-5 Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- Per Month|
APSSB Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
|Candidates must apply online through the website www.apssb.nic.in. The closing date for the submission of online application is 05/01/2022 till 1500 hrs, after which the link will be disabled. Application received through any other mode will not be accepted and shall be summarily rejected.|
The total number of candidates shortlisted for Stage 2 (Objective type written test) will be in 1:3 ratio i.e. if total vacancies are 10 then 30 candidates will be shortlisted for Stage 2. However, in case there are more than 1 candidate with equal marks in the cut-off range for determining 1:3 ratio, then all such candidates with equal marks shall be eligible to be included for Stage 2 of the examination.
Document verification will be conducted on 06.02.2022 after completion of written test for those candidates who have qualified in Stenographer proficiency test. Detailed instructions will be contained in the Admit card.
APSSB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
|How To Apply:|
Candidate are required to apply online through the website www.apssb.nic.in
Scanned Copies Of Following Documents And Information Are To Be Attached/Uploaded:
· Scanned signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink pen (10-50 kb in jpg/jpeg/png format).
· Latest/recent passport size photo (50-100 kb in jpg/jpeg/png format).
The Shortlisted Candidates Will Have To Submit Copies Of The Following Documents/Information To The Board During Document Verification.
· Recent passport size Photograph.
· Matriculation certificates issued by the Board/University for proof of date of birth.
· Graduation certificate issued by the Assistant Registrar/Controller of
· Examination/ Vice Chancellor of the concerned University.
· Graduation mark sheet issued by the Assistant Registrar/Controller of Examination/ Vice Chancellor of the concerned University.
· APST Certificate not older than 06 months (if applicable).
· Permanent Resident Certificate not older than 06 months (if applicable) .
· Intimation letter to HoD for those who are in regular Govt. Service.
· PwD certificate in case of vacancy under PwD quota.
· Any other document as may be relevant.
Important Notice: – Only online applications will be accepted. Application received through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
APSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
|A Non-Refundable Fee of 150 for APST candidates and 200 for UNRESERVED candidates (to be paid online only).|
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are exempted from paying the fees.
(Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.)
|Last date for Apply|
|Official Notification (PDF)|
|Apply Online Link|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Other Government Jobs|