Assam Public Service Commission – APSC Recruitment 2021 has given an official Notification for the Recruitment for Stenographer Grade –I Posts. The eligible Candidates, who are interested in the Following Recruitment of Assam PSC Recruitment 2021 Can read the Full Notification details below and Apply Online.
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Number Of Posts
|Stenographer Grade –I|
|Start date for Apply|
|Last date for Apply|
|Last Date for submission of fees|
Age Limit (Age as on 01-01- 2021)
|Relaxation for age limit:-|
By 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. up to 43 years .
By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates i.e. up to 48 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council which is to be uploaded while filling up the online application. No other document shall be accepted.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
|Stenographer Grade –I||Minimum educational qualification is passed Degree examination or equivalent examination from a recognized University.|
No candidate shall be eligible to sit for speed test at 150 w.p.m. in English and 120 w.p.m. in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) unless he/she had passed the speed test at 120 w.p.m. in English and 100 w.p.m. in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) conducted by the Board constituted and recognized by the Government.
|Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.|
|Category||Application fee (Rs.)||Processing Fee Charged by CSCSPV (Rs.)||Taxable amount|
on processing fee
|Total Amount (Rs.)|
APSC Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
|Stenographer Grade –I||Rs 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- Per Month + Grade Pay 13,300/-|
Note: Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
APSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
|The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post will consist of the following:|
Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in Stenography Proficiency Test at 150 wpm in English and 120 wpm in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi). The minimum qualifying marks in the Stenography Proficiency Test shall be of 40 marks.
Against each vacancy four candidates who have qualified in the Stenography Proficiency Test will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the Stenography Proficiency Test who will have to appear in the Objective Type Written Test.
The Objective Type Written Test shall be of 2 hours duration and total marks shall be of 100 with the subject-wise.
APSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
|How To Apply:|
1. Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
2. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
3. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE THROUGH E-MAIL BY THE COMMISSION. REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION ,WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.
4. After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
5. After login, applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
6. The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
7. Applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
8. Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf/jpeg file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
9. Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified on the day of Objective type written test.
10. An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
a. Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–200 KB)
b. Size of the signature (Max size–200 KB)
11. Applicant should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
12. Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission, since editing/cancellation after final submission will not be allowed.
13. After previewing the details filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission of the Application Form.
14. On completion of form submission applicant has to pay application fee along with processing fee as applicable.
15. Application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded.
16. In case of failure of the payment applicant should click on button ‘Validate Payment’ to verify the payment from bank. In instances of double debit i.e. amount debited twice for the same transaction, the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
17. On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
18. Applicant’s application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
19. Applicant may also fill their online form through Common Service Centers. Applicants without debit card/Internet banking may visit nearest CSCs.
20. Candidates with less than 40% disability will not be considered for any relaxation which is applicable to Persons with benchmark disability candidates.
21. The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for the post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for the post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
22. After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and retain the hardcopy of the Online Application Form.
23. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
24. For any payment related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers – GRAS Helpline (Telephonic):1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days) GRAS Helpdesk- https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/
1. Click ‘Submit a ticket’ Click ‘Payment Related’
2. Fill-in your payment related details. Click ‘Submit ticket’
Bank – For any bank related issue we suggest applicants to contact their respective bank branches.
25. For any other issues related to online application form you can contact the following-
Email: [email protected] Contact No: 1800-572-23-43 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)
(Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.)
|Last date for Apply|
|Official Notification (PDF)|
|Online Apply Link|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Other Government Jobs|